So here's the business part - the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,And in turn, five blogs that make me think:
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
1. liberal catnip, of course. Let's just get this out of the way. Always right there on the leading edge with a progressive critique of the Bush administration and its many foibles. Terrific research and powerful writer.
2. A View from the Left. This kid's got moxie! A 19 year old university student who unabashedly puts her views out there on all things going on in the federation. When I was 19 and away at university, I'll tell you, I wasn't spending my time in front of a computer, if you know what I mean...so good for her for gettin' this done!
3. I have to include Cerberus. The big dog of the legal set. What with his getting-sued advice and all, he's a blogger's best friend, not to mention the dose of hilarity he injects with his many, shall we say, projects.
4. Afghanistanica. A very worthy blog to check out written by a graduate student studying the country. Timely and relevant for us, of course due to its focus. Great links/resources for anyone interested in learning more about this country beyond the superficiality of day to day media coverage.
5. Sir Robert Bond Papers. Yes, Bond...Robert Bond...:) Offers a great perspective from Newfoundland that's of great interest these days given the tremendous hullabaloo afoot in the nation over equalization, oil et al.
So there you go, enjoy all...:)