Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The big concert last night...:)

video

As promised, here are a few clips of Kelly Clarkson from last night's concert in Toronto...to give you a sense of what it was like. Yes, it may appear I was way up there in the rafters, this makes it look much farther away than it really was. But heck, every seat's pretty good in Massey Hall. I don't think I've been there since I saw General Public back in the 80's...:) Kelly Clarkson has a super voice, she's just phenomenal. Yes, I'm a big fan. I root for people like her. Quite a varied crowd, all age ranges.

This was pretty good too:

video

Hear that crowd? Just great. That girl can sing!

By the way, I did feel a little guilty about actually taking these clips, but you know, I was in legions of company.

It's not all raggin' on Conservatives here at the Impolitical blog, don't ya know...:) Gotta have some fun!