Wednesday, December 24, 2008

If we must...

Thanks, Lulu, on Christmas Eve as I'm scrambling to get out the door...:) OK, I'll bite:
It’s simple. Just list all the jobs you’ve had in your life, in order. Don’t bust your brain: no durations or details are necessary, and feel free to omit anything that you feel might tend to incriminate you. I’m just curious. And when you’re done, tag another five bloggers you’re curious about.
Mother's helper
Babysitter
Fast food slave
Restaurant take-out person
Carpet cleaning company secretary/receptionist (about 3 summers)
Student government hack
Rogers Cantel office employee
Law firm summer student
Legal researcher
Articling student
Lawyer
Law Instructor
Consultant/Strategist extraordinaire (or very ordinary??!!)
Pesky Blogger
Harper opponent (yes, I count that as a job, it's not always fun...:))

There...now you know barely more!

I tag no one. That's my Christmas gift to the blogging community...:)