Thursday, July 01, 2010

Happy Canada Day

On the lighter side...let's play who is more excited about Canada Day, shall we? Just for fun.

Contestant one:

Contestant two:

Now Ashfield went for the high tech advantage, stepping into that Conservative green screen holographic set up thing that we know they have. Best parts, the effort at enthusiasm at 0:15, the double-index finger pump...aaand the part where he magically disappears at the end. Would that we could do that with all Conservative MPs. But in the end, I'm just not sure the special effects and full body experience really add that much.

I think I'm going to have to go with my MP, Gerard. Not that you couldn't have predicted that. For one thing, he actually smiled. It's not a trip to the dentist that they're doing here after all. And, I mean, with that hair that BCL is always going on about, that probably wins it right there.

Happy Canada Day to all!