OK...humour, Kick Ass awards and blog roll updates...
1. The humour. Holy typo there...that is hilarious. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. Thanks for that hearty laugh, LeDaro and VP.
2. I see that I've been tagged in this wondrous Kick Ass Blogger meme making the rounds. I am truly humbled to be tapped by the most kick ass blog in the country, CC HQ, with its vigilant and talented team. Rock the house, Cynics. And apologies to Lulu...you go and tap me as kick ass and then I undermine it all by not posting since mid-day...heh...:) Oh well. Life happens and interferes with this here blog thingy.
So whom to choose? How to choose? So many questions and choices that Lulu has thrust upon me...new bloggers, bloggers who've been chosen by others yet whom I would pick in a heartbeat again...bloggers who won't be ticked off when I pick them...tough calls all. So here we go...all have that edge I like. Smart, tough, witty:
The Wingnuterer. Makes me laugh, kicks visual ass. But fire up the photo shop for the election, guy. We will need you.
Creekside. Insightful kick ass BCer, part of the kick ass GB team.
JAWL. Kick ass "old salesman," new on the blogging scene...dispensing pearls.
Mentarch. But he spends too much time kicking ass with his real job...heh...:)
Runesmith. Kick ass thinking from the GTA hinterland...:)
Feel free to play or not, but here are the rules:
* Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
* Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
* Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
* Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!
3. Blogroll update: new additions Dr. Dawg, Disgruntled Liberal Female, Blues Clair (see sidebar for links). Blogroll policy? Democratic. I reciprocate links. With certain rights reserved. And if you're on my blogroll and you don't link to me, then I like you, unreservedly. Although you really should reciprocate, you wankers...:)